02 February 2016 17:39
Inclusive Gibraltar and Malaga airport car hire
A new way of hiring a car in Gibraltar or Malaga airport without excess, deposit or extra charges. All prices on this website include our Super zero risk package with no additional costs on pick up.
|Compare car hire prices at Malaga airport||Brunos||Other *|
|Economy car hire 1 week in January 2016, internet rates (euros)||119 €||65 €|
|Additional coverage for tyres, windows, mirrors etc (sold on arrival)||included||28 €|
|2 Extra drivers||included||56 €|
|Baby seat or booster seat||included||28 €|
|Excess (250 €) or 5 € waiver per day||included||35 €|
|Fuel||return same||85 €|
|Late arrival||included||25 €|
|Total||119 €||322 €|
* Other is an example of additional charges that can be presented on arrival. Has no reference to a specific other company. Amounts are estimates and this example is to remind you to be vigilant and always check the final rate.
For car hire in Gibraltar and Malaga use the specialists
We are actually based on the ground on the Costa Del Sol and are here to help with any issue face to face. Find important information, tips, advice and what to think about when hiring a car in Malaga and Gibraltar on this site.
When booking a Malaga airport hire car we guarantee:
- Not to charge any deposit on arrival at Malaga airport.
- Not to sell any additional insurance on arrival as you are already fully covered with no excess.
- Not to charge more for your Malaga airport hire car than is quoted on this website.
- To offer a fair Malaga car hire fuel policy. As a full/full option we ask you to return the car with the same level of fuel as when you get it, normally 1/4.
Trust us with your Gibraltar rent a car booking and know:
- If the flight is diverted to Malaga airport we will try to give you the car there (depending on availability).
- If a flight is delayed we will have the Gibraltar rental car waiting in La Linea 24h.
- There is no deposit on your Gibraltar airport hire car and there is no insurance excess.
I booked a car from you last week in gibralter [la linea] and i had great service everything went very well great car easy to pick up and drop off etc,so i would like to book another from you.
Thank you very much for all your assistance with renting this car. It has been a great help and we have found your staff both at the airport and at the Duquesa office to be very helpful with all the enquiries we had. We look forward to using your car rental agency again.
Very efficient- so easy using Brunos, will spread the word.
It is the second time we rent our car from you, and I am looking forward to it as we were so pleased with your service last year.
Just to say many thanks for the most efficient service you provided on our recent car rental from your company. As you know I was extremely anxious that everything would go smoothly and thanks to you it most certainly did. I really appreciated your patience and responses to my numerous emails which did much to reassure me beforehand. The car your provided was just perfect, a lovely car and just the right size for our luggage and baby buggy. Both on collecting and returning the car, being met by your representative at Focona Car Park was extremely helpful and reassuring. I really can't thank you enough for making this a very positive experience and I would certainly use your company again should I need a car when I am next over in Spain.
27 January 2016 13:19
Check out some great reading on how to drive in a roundabout over at Webexpressguide.
26 December 2015 21:04
Our Malaga airport car hire rates have always been all inclusive from the start. What we quote is what you pay and we do not sell more on arrival.
- We do not charge for fuel we only ask you to return the car with the same amount as when you get it.
- Full insurance is included from the start and we will not sell more packages for full coverage on pick up.
26 December 2015 19:54
Easyjet have announced that they will be flying the route Manchester to Gibraltar. At the moment the only carrier to cover the same route is Monarch. Easyjet will operate two flights a week as from July 3rd.
Gibraltar is now connected by air through 4 airlines, British Airways, Easyjet, Monarch and Royal Air Maroc and between the 4 they cover the following destinations:
- London Gatwick
- London Heathrow
- London Luton
23 December 2015 16:50
Thanks for your smiles and nice comments when picking up the hire car at Gibraltar or Malaga and thanks for saying Hello in our Duquesa office! As always we do hope our all in, no hassle rates does help you smile! Our very best wishes to all of you that has gone home to your family up north and to all of you that has come down to the Costa del Sol! Happy Holidays!