Rent a car Malaga airport, Spain
Our Malaga airport car hire rates are all inclusive with no charge for fuel (return same) and no deposit. We will not be waiting with a long list of costs that were not quoted when making the booking. What we quote is what you pay on arrival and of course your spouse can drive for free.
At Malaga airport we offer 24 h free personal service for hire cars booked in advance. We only deliver pre booked Malaga rental cars making it quick and easy on arrival and departure with a personal meet 'n greet service.
Do not get fooled by cheap headline rates online only to pay much more when standing at the airport. For more information or bookings call us, book online on this site or send an email as seen in our contact information. Click on this link and read before booking a hire car at Malaga airport 2013
Hire car pick up instructions Malaga airport
Do not follow any rent-a-car signs inside the arrival hall. We will meet you outside the terminal in the public parking as described below. If any doubt on arrival please call +34 610 750 622.
- Follow signs for Train, P1/T1.
- Exit the arrival hall and go outdoors to the transportation hub
- Take the elevator or conveyor belt up to the second floor.
- Enter the conveyor belt bridge and go to the end of Parking 1.
- Take the elevator to the purpled coloured 3rd floor where we meet you.
Hire car fuel policy at Malaga airport
We offer a fair fuel car hire policy at Malaga airport and we do not charge or overcharge. It is like a full/full principle that you return the car with the same amout of fuel as when you got it. We give the rental car out with the same amount as when it was returned by the last client and you do the same.
Economy to 9 seater cars for rent at Malaga airport
Our car hire fleet at Malaga airport consists of vehicles from Ford Ka´s to automatics, cabriolets, stationwagons, people carriers, 7 seaters to 9 seaters.
Tips of what to think about before booking a hire car at Malaga airport.
- The most hire car sites offering to rent you a car at Malaga airport are broker sites. Nothing wrong in that but the issue can be that when you are sent to the actual hire car company, the supplier, to pick up the car there can be extra costs that you were not aware of when booking. SOLUTION: Ask your booking agent to confirm you will not be charged any extras on arrival or rent from us with all included in the headline price.
- The cheap online rates might not be inclusive. Nowadays we can get several quotes in no time through our internet device and several Malaga airport hire car sites are putting a very low headline prices to capture a client. In the very small print the extra costs might be hidden. SOLUTION: Ask what will be added to this rate on pick up or make the booking here now and pay what you see.
- Fuel is not included in the rate. SOLUTION: Find out if you have to pay more or return the same or get a car here and be sure not to get overcharged for fuel, return same.
- Almost all hire car companies at Malaga airport ask for a credit card. The question "can I hire a car in Malaga with no credit card?" is very common. Almost all companies ask for a credit card in the name of the main driver or that you pay cash or with a debit card but there must be a credit card as guarantee. Do not take a chance if you see a website that does not say anything about a credit card. SOLUTION: If you do not have a credit card confirm before booking in writing by email that it is ok to pay with cash or debit card. If not you might end up with no car.
- When offered a daily insurance waiver program take it. Even if you have a credit card that covers any excess the hire car company can say that if you do not take the waiver option you will not have any road assistance. SOLUTION: Stop reading and start making an online booking with us with no excess, no daily waiver and 24 h road assistance.
- Ask about immobilization fees before booking. Even when you get an inclusive car rental deal at Malaga airport and pay all the extra insurances there might still be a hefty fee if something happens. This is the immobilization of the vehicle in case of accident. Even if you are covered by all the extra insurances the company can ask you to pay full list rates for the days/weeks the car is standing still. SOLUTION: Make sure you rent from a company like us with no immobilization fees.
Advice on what to think about when picking up a hire car in Malaga.
- Have up to a 1000 euros of free credit on your credit card. Some companies today will charge a deposit on arrival not when making the reservation. SOLUTION: Click on "make a reservation" up in the menu, make a booking with us and pay no deposit.
- Check the interior when picking up the car. Some suppliers do not cover the INSIDE of the vehicle anymore and you might end up paying for any small damage to the interior. SOLUTION: Book a Malaga airport hire car here and be fully covered directly.
Recommendations whilst using a rent a car in Malaga
- Pay traffic fines on the spot. You can pay the Guardia Civil Trafico directly on the spot and you get a 50% discount. If not the hire car company will identify you as driver, the fine will come by post and your car supplier will charge you extra to handle the fine.
- Do not leave personal belongings inside the car. Avoid having the window broken and loose your things. Personal belongings are not covered by the car insurance. However they are normally covered by your home insurance.
- When driving in roundabouts be careful. Specially during high season when there are many different nationalites driving together. You will notice directly that we are probably learning different ways how to drive in a roundabout. SOLUTION: Look and see what the others are doing and then drive.
Check our Malaga car hire price comparison
Check the weather at Malaga airport here.