Duquesa, Gibraltar and Malaga car rental terms
The Gibraltar and Malaga rental car price includes our Super Zero Risk Package as below:
- NO DEPOSIT
- Full accident, fire and theft insurance with NO EXCESS.
- Third party liability
- Courtesy car (depending on availability and circumstances leading to accident)
- Damages to the interior of the vehicle
- Unlimited mileage within the autonomos region of Andalucia
- 24 hrs road assistance service.
- 24 hrs tow truck service.
- Taxi to destination (after accident or breakdown)
- Child seats (baby or booster seats must be fitted by parent/guardian).
- Extra drivers (maximum 4).
- Out of hours airport pick up (pre booked cars only).
- Out of hours airport drop off.
- One way fee if longer than 7 days, e.g. pick up Gibraltar drop off Malaga
- Damages to windows.
- Damages to side mirrors.
- Damages to wheel rims.
- Damages to locks.
- Damages to tires. (If unfortunate and a puncture happens the client must change to the spare and notify us.)
- Handling of fines.
- Fueling fee.
- Lost keys (the client has to pay the transport to get the spare key)
The rental price does not include (or cover)
- Fuel (return with the same amount of fuel as when picked up).
- One way fee, 30€ per rental, if less than 7 days.
- Traffic fines (pay the fine on the spot and get a 50% discount)
- Fueling error
- No deposit on credit card and no cancellation fee.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted.
- The driver has to be minimum 21 years and have a valid licence for 1 year.
- Personal belongings inside the car are not covered by the insurance.
- Hire cars are not allowed to be driven outside Andalucia. Exception for Gibraltar where they are allowed.
- Please keep the time stated for return of the rented vehicle. When making the booking a 2 hour grace period is granted on return of car. If more one extra day is charged.